Instructions for Reviewers
Guidelines (Short Version):
1. Download this review form: https://tinyurl.com/ReflectionsForm
2. Proceed to 3. Download and Review and save the manuscript to be reviewed.
3. Write Type your review answers in the downloaded Word file.
4. Return here (login again if necessary) and paste the answers into each element of the form.
5. Scroll to the bottom, choose your Review Recommendation, and click Submit.
6. Proceed to 4. Completion and finish the process.
If you have any difficulty, email firstname.lastname@example.org for prompt assistance or go to 3. Download and Review, scroll down and use Discussions to contact the editors.
Guidelines (More information)
* Do not press Go Back or that material will be lost from the form.
* To see these Review Guidelines again, open a new tab in your browser and see a copy under Announcements, Instructions for Reviewers.
* Please don't attach the Word document to your review. This introduces the possibility that the author could see metadata revealing your identity.
* If you have made marginal comments on the manuscript you would like to attach, you may do so, but please be sure to remove all metadata (Inspect Document, Remove Document Properties).
* If you are having any technical difficulties, just email email@example.com and you will receive prompt assistance, or click on 3 Download and Review, and use the Discussions link below to contact the editors.
* For fuller instructions, you can see these official instructions from the Public Knowledge Project: https://docs.pkp.sfu.ca/learning-ojs/en/reviewing or these fuller instructions from Reflections (which shouldn't be necessary to download unless you are running into problems: https://tinyurl.com/ReflectionsInstructions